Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cute and Eco-friendly BlueAvocado Lunch bag !




I picked up this new stylish lunch bag by BlueAvocado and it is super cute! It comes in two styles: Sages birds (which is the one that I got ) and in tuxedo stripe. The reason why i purchased it was because I was in desperate need of a new lunch bag to bring to work.


The lunch bag was bigger than I thought! Very roomy! Can fit can's of pop, tumblers, sandwich containers and smaller containers! It's made out of 50% recycled bottle material and Repreve, is pvc, lead and bpa free, can keep food cold for up to 6 hours, has an interior mesh pocket to store your napkins and utensils and the exterior is non toxic!

This lunch bag was produced using 3.92 recycled bottles! How cool is that!

Most lunch bags out there cost roughly around $12.99-24.99 so why not pick up a lunch bag that's stylish, cute AND eco-friendly! Also, donations of 1% of the profits go towards ocean research & conservation! I love when my purchases help towards a greater cause! I'm in love with my purchase, what do you guys think??

Until next time,

Belle eve xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment