Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Blog on Belle Eve

     Welcome to Belle Eve! As we transition from fall to winter, I thought it'd be a great idea for me to launch my NEW blogspot! People always ask me what my favourite season is, and for most, the obvious answer would be summer. However, my favourite season for fashion, beauty, home decor & food is definitely WINTER! Not only can I rock out my fleece onesies sipping hot coco near the fire place, but it's also a time where where I can enjoy wearing a bold red lip, funky scarfs and long boots so effortlessly and let's not forget the christmas/new years parties!  Stay tuned for my next blog posting! 
My favorite drink of the day: Yogi Tea - Green Tea Kabutcha (Price Smart-$6.99) with an inspirational quote on each tea bag & Olli the Owl mug (Pier One Imports-$8.00).  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment